Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Self Evaluation

Self Evaluation:

Overall- Overall I am extremely satisfied with the outcome of my project. I believe it tells the idea of my story in a very short period of time. What I enjoyed most about it was being able to get my original thoughts down on paper and then on the computer screen. I believe I worked hard to achieve my goal, however I could improve in some areas – for example creating rigs is not my strong point at all. Also I believe I could have developed the characters faces a little more. If I were to continue with this project I would add more to the animation. I would have my characters leaving their houses before they interact and possibly end with the two characters skipping into a sunset. I hope to learn more in animation 2 and develop this project further.

No comments:

Post a Comment